See it in the air and you'll recognize it immediately as the multi-purpose helicopter that performs a variety of important tasks. See it up close, check out details such as the LED lights, and it's obvious that no other heli this size offers the scale realism of the MD-530. A fixed pitch, flybarless rotor head makes it more agile than coaxial helis, but easier to control than collective pitch models — and more durable, besides. The onboard TAGS (Triple Axis Gyro Stabilization)keeps the MD-530 flying smooth and steady, whether it's outdoors in a light wind or indoors in a living room or garage.
The MD-530 is available factory-assembled and fully equipped, ready for immediate flying and fun.
Total heli control — to the 3rd power!
Enjoy all-in-one convenience — and start flying in minutes!
- The SLT protocol for unequalled 2.4GHz dependability and security
- Digital trims
- Beginner & expert modes
- Assembled airframe with a full, factory-finished fuselage
- Factory-installed motor, controller, servos & TAGS gyro
- Factory-installed SLT receiver compatible with all SLT transmitters and the Tactic Anyink2 2.4GHz SLT Radio adapter.
- 3.7V 150mAh LiPo battery
- USB-compatible LiPo charger
- (4) “AA” batteries
HMXE0813 — RTF
Rotor Diameter: 9.4 in (239 mm)
RTF Weight w/battery: 1.6 oz (45 g)
Length: 8.25 in (208 mm)